Sunday, January 30, 2011

This week

So today when church was over, Jarom ran to me SO HAPPY and said, "MY OWN SCRIPTURES!" The Primary gave the Sunbeams their own scriptures.


On Saturday, Devin got to go to a birthday party. This was just not a normal birthday. This was "Bailey's" birthday, Devin's best friend. He ask her to sit with him at lunch everyday. They are in the same class and get to see each other at church. Devin is in a multi-age class, so she is a year younger. Some how they have a connection!


Ammon is loving his feet! I was trying to find a picture of Jarom playing with his feet in his mouth, but I could not find it on Dane's laptop (all we have now). Ammon just can't get his toes in his mouth yet. I think that is a good thing.

2 comments:

Melody said...

He has gotten so much bigger since I saw him. Wow!

The Hoggan Family said...

Holly! SOrry I've been a stranger. It is great getting caught up with viewing your blog. I found somthing interesting recently. Do you still have that corner cabinet that Bruce and I gave to you? If you do, we just found the shelves that go in both sides. Do you want them?

Your family is so cute and it is amazing how kids still grow when you are not around. Say hello from the Hoggans!