Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dane's new Unit

Starting this past Monday, Dane got new orders for 172 Support Battalion and is in charge of S3. I am not really sure what he will be doing yet myself, but he is really happy! The person over the entire battalion was at the laundry mat and Dane was there (those 45 days gone). Dane did not know who he was at the time and said, "I wish I had a broom to sweep this place up" the guy seemed surprised. Dane said, " it's the boyscout in me. Always leave things better then when you found them." Well, days later Dane got called in and was told he was wanted in the 172 Support Battalion and if he wanted to go. They really appreciate him there and his hard work. What a blessing how things just fall into place. He will be, hopefully, even more safer while deployed now :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

This is awesome news, Holly! Yes, it is funny how things just fall into place sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

Dane is such a wonderful person! He deserves every good thing in life!

Of course, it goes without saying that you do too, sis! :)

I'm so glad that things are working out so well for you guys!!