Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jarom's socks

Why did no one tell me there was wiggle proof socks out there, Melody? I bet I spend most of the day putting socks back on Jarom. He does not like anything on his feet, like his mom!! I was at the PX and a friend told me about these wiggle proof socks, so I got some there for $8.00 (expensive). THEY WORK! Jarom has not taken them off ALL DAY!

On a sad note, my niece is in the Hospital in Florida and needs everyone's prayers. See their blog http://www.shipleystales.blogspot.com/ I just started crying reading this off their blog. Since I am in Germany, this is the only way I hear about anything except emails. I sure pray she gets better Melody!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I didn't know there were wiggle proof socks! Cool!

Thank you for your prayers. We love you.

Jennifer said...

I googled "wiggle proof socks" and your blog comes up as the second link. I've actually had a lot of luck with the faded glory socks from Walmart. Maybe next time I see them I can get you a pack and have your Mom send them to you. I also love that they are cheap. :)