Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday

Monday night I got a girls night out!! I went to a "Coffee" for Dane's unit. This is a social for senior wives(husbands with leadership positions). It was a lot of fun. I met some really good people. I won the door prize, so I got some candles :) Devin was crying when he saw me because he missed me so much. I could tell he was VERY TIRED!

Jarom is getting faster then I can keep up. I just went into one room for a minute and then I could not find him. I heard something upstairs.....yes. He went all the way upstairs and he was crawling fast for Devin's room! Big brothers room always seems fun! I just count my blessings he did not fall down the stairs. Maybe an angel was behind him :)

1 comments:

Melody said...

Sounds like fun. I never win door prizes or things like that. :(

I'm glad that you got the chance to go do something for yourself.