Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall is HERE!

Well, you can tell fall is here in Germany. The leaves are turning and I love all the colors. Living in Florida I do not see the leaves turn like this. Here is some pictures of our backyard.




Below is Dane in our apple tree. The apples here are finally good to eat. We have so many. We decided to pick apples as a family and take lots to church and give away to the members. Hopefully Devin learned something from that. He stood at the church door giving the bags of apples to the members. They were all gone by the end of church.

4 comments:

Melody said...

That looks really pretty.

I wish we were there to get some of those apples.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, indeed! I do miss that part of living "up north." And the smells! I love the autumn smells in the air!! Man, I am making myself homesick!! :-)

Latisha said...

Great idea! I miss living up north where we could make lots of applesauce and dried apples. Enjoy autumn for us since we can't even tell it's here in Florida!!

Jodi said...

It is absolutely breath taking! I love the fall leaves too and you are right...we never get to enjoy it in Florida.