Saturday, October 25, 2008

My cuties

I think I am already having withdrawals knowing he is leaving soon. Last week I called him almost everyday asking him to go to lunch with me. Friday I called again but I did not say anything. He said, "you don't want to go to lunch again, do you?" I said yes of course. My husband is not much for going out to eat. Growing up his family only got to go out to eat on their birthday as a treat. He is used to "Home cooked meals." I need to do better with that! I treasure every moment I have with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly I completely understand how you feel about not being with the one you love. It's VERY hard and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope everything works for you both and that the time apart passes by quickly.

Melody said...

You're making me sad just reading that.

When is he leaving?