Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day Light Savings Time

Well, Saturday was Day Light Savings Time here in Germany. SSSSHHHH!!! Don't tell the kids! They have been going to sleep at 6:30-7 every night since. They do get up early, but we have to anyways to take Dane to work. We are just a little nicer in the mornings now!!

We have been busy getting our check list done for the deployment. I do not know how I am going to take care of this house and huge yard all by myself (little stressful), but I am up for the challenge. I know I can do it IF THE KIDS LET ME! I am so thankful that the Army helps with child care for deployed families. I get 16 hrs per kids free a month. That might just keep me from going crazy, just playing.

Everything else is going great. I even have a lunch date with my husband today :)

3 comments:

Melody said...

I love that you are having lunch dates with Dane. You know that I am a big supporter of dating.

You can do it. It'll be hard, but you're strong.

My suggestion...use the child care and give yourself some time. Even if its just to go and sit somewhere and be quiet.

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

Hey Holly, Though I didnt have children to look after I was still stressed out by working and taking care of the house. So I know what you are feeling and in January I get to do it again.. yippy.. anyways, I mailed those out to you and I am praying they do not break I got insurance on them so let me know when and how they came. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Holly,

You are strong, I know you'll make it through this!! How long will he be gone?