Monday, July 19, 2010

All ready for the baby to come now!

Today I had my appt at the Hospital (25 min drive away) to sign the paperwork to have an epidural. Here in Germany, you have to sign paperwork ahead (before labor) or else you are out of luck. Many people have told me that the midwives try to puch you along without an epidural until it is to late to get one. They better not do that to me or my red hair might have to come out, ha ha! I found Labor and delivery and gave them all my information. They wanted to know detail information about each of the boys and birth details. So I feel much better now knowing where everything is including the underground parking garage. It took me some time to find the little drive way going underground to park with no sign. Parking here is crazy with so many restrictions. After asking for help we found the lobby (which was labeled "E" in the elevator???). I also had a hard time getting back to the parking garage (which was labeled "98" in the elevator???). Do not know where they get 98 from! Since the elevator would not take us there, we got off and took the stairs. On a plus note, almost everyone I asked for help or talked to could speak English! That makes me feel good. Now to just get Grandma here we are good.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I'm sure that you feel much better now.

Jodi said...

I can't wait to see pictures of him!