Saturday, July 24, 2010

This week

I saw the doctor this week and the baby has dropped and low, so it's okay to have him any time now! The head is good size, but the shoulders are big. Both the other boys were the same. Grandma will be here 2 weeks from today!

Today, I got 2 hours to myself and got a pedicure on my swollen feet! It was nice to just go shopping and look around without kids. It must have effected Jarom because when I saw him afterwards, all he would say was, "mommy bye bye, mommy bye bye, mommy bye bye."

Devin finished his half day summer enrichment program at school this week (last 4 weeks). Next week he starts a different full day summer program that will keep him busy with activities, field trips, and outside water days. I think he will really enjoy it. We also have had a highschooler come and tutor Devin on reading for the last month, 2 days a week for 30 min. On the other days, I have been doing 2-4 worksheets with him. Hopefully all this will help when he starts school again.

1 comments:

Melody said...

I'm glad you did something for yourself.

I bet Devin is enjoying being busy.