Saturday, July 31, 2010

Volksfest

Since we live in the country, there is not much to do around here unless you drive 30 min away. This weekend we had something here! On post, we had an American/German Volksfest. They had both cultures here and mixed them together. It was a lot of fun since I had a burst of energy! Hint hint, baby coming soon maybe! Devin went on a field trip there, so I decided to meet him. We stayed from 12:30-3:30 and then went back with Dane 6:30-8:30 until I could not walk any more!
Most of these pictures are of Jarom not happy. He has the look of "how dare you put me on this." He was very unsure about everything, but he really did have a good time.



Here is a German toy you see everywhere at volksfests, but the first time I have actually bought one for the kids. Jarom loved it. It is full of candy, but more of it ended up spilled all over my car!

Another look, how dare you put me on this ride! "To fast" Jarom said.



Dane thought it was fun to scare Devin by rocking them, not very nice daddy!

I had to have a picture of us having a funnel cake. The kids loved it, first time for them. See Jarom eating fast. Never really care to much about festival food before now. I do not know if it is since I am pregnant or just missing America!

After a long time, we were all tired!


3 comments:

The Elms said...

Looks like you guys had fun! i love the picture of Jarom sleeping.....ahhh my favorite time with kids!! j/k Baby boy will be here so soon!! Can't wait to see him!

Jodi said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun! Can't wait to see your next post about your new bundle of joy. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Melody said...

Oh how I LOVE funnel cake! Miss you...