Thursday, July 8, 2010

Doctor Visit

I went back to the doctor Wednesday morning, and the baby did move back head down, hey! His spine was facing my belly, so the doctor said the measurements were not good again. I would like to know how big he is. There is some communication problems with my German doctor. I guess I should have not taken my thyroid meds before my appt. I did that my last appt and told her. She never told me about this appt. I have to repeat everything she said, so I understand.

I normally have LOTS of back pain with every pregnancy, but I did something to it worst and now I have a hard time walking across the room. I hope it goes away because I have things to do and a 2 years old to take care of.

One month and my mom will be here to help with the baby! HEY!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad he is face down! Spine toward your belly is good...Ethan was facing up spine to my back and that was "fun"

Good luck with the back pain!!

Latisha said...

Hope everything goes well!