Thursday, July 29, 2010

Offically Baked!

So one website told me that the baby is offically baked now! I thought that was interesting way of saying it. We sure are ready to have another boy in our family. I went to the doctor today. I am about 1 and a half cm dilated. I was dilated the same during this week when I had Jarom. The swelling has gone down a lot since the weather here went down to 65 degrees! I love it! The worst part now is my back pain which kept me up all night last night. You would think your back would not hurt while sleeping. It is very hard to turn over. Today, the doctor had some interest advice on how to help the labor process progress like drive on very bumpy roads and going up stairs. I think the baby will just come when he is ready which hopefully soon. Grandma will be here in 9 days!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I'm sure you are more than ready. However, I think you might have a bit of sarcasm with that statement about having another boy... ;)

Love you!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see pictures!