Monday, July 12, 2010

I can do this....

I need to post all my pain and suffering I have been undertaking, so the next time I get a crazy idea of getting pregnant, I can come back to my posts and remember the pain:) I am 36 weeks now with about 27 days left. I can do this....... I am sitting here very sick and nausous and no energy to go to the store and get food. My back is better than last week, but I still walk like a duck and try to endure the back pain of walking. It got hot here again in Germany (90's with no air condition). My ankles and feet are swollen again which none of my shoes fit now. I never had swelling before. It can really hurt at times when I do to much. My poor husband I know is so tired of seeing me in this pain.

On a very cute note: Jarom just asked me for Devin (which does not sound anything like Devin). I told him he was at summer school. Jarom got really sad. I said do you want Devin home? He said YA in a very sad way. So cute! It is nice to have the boys love being with each other when they are not killing each other!

5 comments:

Latisha said...

I can't imagine being pregnant in that kind of heat with no A/C. Hang in there!

Melody said...

You are too funny.

Almost there...

Anonymous said...

Holly,

Try playing the "glad game." I learned this from the movie, Pollyanna. Try and find all the glad things that you can about a situation... :) Maybe that will help the days go by faster! :)

Jodi said...

Good luck! It's almost over!

Jennifer said...

Do you remember the little boy that Devin used to play with in Nursery? We called him Arc (his real name is Jamar Frederick). They are back in our Ward. The two boys were fun together. :) :) I can't believe how big that group is now! It's crazy.